Thursday, July 11, 2019

Sarah is NOT quite Farewelled Yet...


July 11, 2019                                      Sarah IS with us in August
                I misspoke.  I misunderstood.  I apologize.  Certainly won’t be the last time I get something wrong. 
                Sarah IS with us at the end of August, as scheduled.  In the course of a separate discussion, I played “connect the dots” and came up with a different picture than was really on the page.  She has some Sundays off, but not ALL of them.  And because things needed to happen quickly, I moved forward without checking my sources.  This is a lesson on how NOT to do a church-wide ongoing e-newsletter and blog.
                The beautiful thing is that I am not too old to be taught things.  And, despite my best intentions, it will be nothing short of a miracle if I do not mess this up again in future. 
                Regardless, come on out Sunday to be in worship and say Hi to Sarah and all of us.
                Easiest entrance with the move to Westminster Hall is to come in the Rector Street porch entrance.
Peace,
Pastor Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment